Proper Upkeep Provides Years of Superior Performance
Caring for laminate casework and countertops correctly will ensure years of quality performance. The high-rated durability of thermofused and high-pressure laminate make them much easier to care for than real wood. Just a few simple steps are needed to clean and disinfect surfaces; maintaining them is a breeze!
- Routinely clean surfaces with a damp cloth or sponge, and a mild soap or detergent.
- Stubborn stains, such as coffee, can be removed with a household cleaner and soft bristled brush. If the mark persists, use a baking soda and water paste with a soft bristled brush.
- Undiluted bleach or nail polish remover can be used if the above steps do not remove the mark, but should sit no more than two minutes to avoid damaging the surface.
- Surfaces can be disinfected with a 10% bleach / 90% water solution. Apply the solution and wipe surface dry. Deep textures may require more drying to ensure the solution is wiped away.
|Laminate surfaces are incredibly durable but can be damaged by misuse. Avoid the missteps below and enjoy the long life-cycle of your laminate products!
- Avoid forceful scrubbing, especially if the surface has a gloss finish.
- Acidic or abrasive cleaners can damage laminate surfaces; do not use them.
- Hot pans and heat-producing appliances, such as an electric skillet, when set directly upon countertops can damage the surface. Use a heat shield, hot pad or trivet to protect the surface.
Full Care & Maintenance Instructions
Durable Surfaces with Proven Resilience!